Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

On Sunday morning Blair asked if I wanted to fly to St. George and visit my Grandparents. I thought it might be something fun to do and of course the boy's wanted to go.
I really wanted to get out of the snow and maybe see some sunshine and warm weather.

Well........ It turned out not to be sunny in St. George, but there wasn't snow and that was
just fine. The boys loved being outside and not having to put on coats, snow boots, gloves,
and so on.

While we were at my Grandparents house Shawn kept saying he wanted to go back in the airplane and "go fly". He loves every minute in the plane. He has to look out the window when we take off and land. Dylan and Carson love to go flying too.
Here's Hurricane Utah, that's actually where my grandparents live. Its nice cause the Hurricane airport is right by their house. The only thing I don't like is that the airport is really small. Blair teases me by saying "It's like landing on a sidewalk". Not what I want to hear! He thinks it's funny though.
Zions with snow. It's kinda pretty.Then we're back home in the snow and cold. If you can't tell I like the weather in St George better.

2 comments:

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

It is so nice to hear form you Brenda. You have such a cute family. I wish we had more time to be around family, but we don't right now. But we might have more time when Garth graduates this May. But we are trying to get a house when we move up to Soda Springs Idaho. He has a job with the Forest Service.
Do you see Michael a lot? I wish we could be there for him.
How are you doing? How is your family?

taleesedeis said...

Hey its good to see and hear from you. We don't have a blog it looks very complicated. I do enjoy watching everyone elses. How nice is that to get to St. George so fast. How is Lisa and the baby doing? I still can't believe 9 months is up! Talk to ya later.