Sunday, July 5, 2009

Best time of the year!

This is my favorite time of the year! Last month Blair and I celebrated our wedding Anniversary :)
The next day we left to go camping again.

Mark and Monica have a little baby goat that the kids just love. The goat is so little.

It was perfect in the Uintah. The kids played with their cousins. It was quite and relaxing. It was a great camping trip. Until, we came home and got two flat tires on the trailer.

All the boys went fishing. They caught a lot of little fish. Shawn made Blair keep one. Shawn insisted that he needed to eat fish. If that’s what I can get the boys to eat then Blair might have to go fishing all the time.

On July 3rd we went up to Eaglewood Golf Course in North Salt Lake for firework. We go up there every year. It is so much fun. They do a really good show.

The next morning I took the boys to the Kaysville parade. We love this parade. It is more like a big party.

Not only were they throwing candy, they were throwing freebees, bead necklaces, shirts, little toys, and stuffed animals.

The float with the stuffed animals gave Shawn a little Stitch doll and this huge puppy.
He was so happy.

Later that day we went to Grandpa and Grandma Deis's house for a BBQ.

We had delicious food and lots of fun.

Then it's my birthday. There is always something going on with family, friends, warm weather, food, fireworks, parades, and camping. Now tell me why this is not the best time of the year.

2 comments:

Michael and Brenda Smith said...

Yes it was Joy's hubby. It is very sad and my heart still aches for her. I can't believe she's a widow. I still want to hang out with you and your kids. I'm leaving for AZ on Sunday for a week...then we should get together. E-mail me with your #. chubby_bunnies@yahoo.com

Peaces said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I do not check it or update it very often because we don't have the internet (so stone age I know). Yes, Charice is going into Young Womens in one week! I can hardly believe I have a child starting Jr. High. Your boys are all so cute. That is fun to have all boys and be the Queen of the house. Lol. Shawn looks so much like Justin when he was little. It's crazy. I hope you are doing good!